Hi joy net friends,

Greetings from Sri Lanka !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also congratulations to Joy net team and all who working for Joynet for the
great achievement of 1000 +

For the info, I am suresh from Colombo, I am in joy net almost from the
beginning,
but usually active in joynet in some seasons only like dengue Mosquito. But
dont worry I wont bite anybody,

I was thinking about a OLD JOYNETTERS ASSOCIATION for all oldies in the
group who are not active here, but active in so many other things....

So How are you all ??? I am doing well here, also a happy news that
Manoj Sunny is visiting sri Lanka. He told me he want to see all Jesus youth
and give some classes for them (he know i am the only JY here, that means
he want to give some lecturers for me).... God help sri Lanka & me.....

I will send mails with more details later,

Luv, Suresh

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Just some funny infos :)  www.crash.to/suresh