Dear Friends,
Sorry I made a mistake in the end when i send the first time.

In a remote village, Benny and Babu were really good friends, everyone loved
their company, but the common difference between Babu Everyone noticed and
says look at him Hearing the news one day priest enquired Benny and Babu,
you are both friends  you are praying and so kind to all, then why is the
that difference then Benny politely said to his father I always ask God and
His Angels protection to guard my friend and I wish to pray a lot for
others, rather praying for myself.  Father, when I am praying for my friend
and others my loving Lord, my Father gave me all the blessing without asking
to him anything.

He never send empty handed. He is a Loving Father.

Sajeev
Kuwait