Dear Friends,

Last week Joseph Kurian posted a message about Jeremy in Singapore.

Today since my off day and Glen was free in the morning ,so we decided to
meet him and pray with him.The phone number given to us was not in use so
we could`nt have a way contact him.So we decided to go for Adoration and
after Mass we departed,Glen went for work and myself to my parish since
there is a biblestudy group....After the group I got a phone from Glen
,that he contacted the Hospital n they said that no need of blood for
Jeremy   because he died in the evening....he may need our prayer more

so friends please pray for his soul and his grieving mother,we still don
know who they are...

[IMAGE]keep in touch[IMAGE] Love from Jesus & Dexon.