Note: forwarded message attached.
faith.yahoo.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "IACCC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Moncy Varghese" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:16:47 -0400
Subject: Story Of A Butterfly

Story Of A Butterfly

One day, a small opening appeared on a cocoon;a man watched the butterfly for
several hours as it struggled to force its body through that little hole.
Then,it seemed to stop making any progress.He decided to help the butterfly:he
took a pair of scissors and opened the cocoon.

The butterfly emerged easily.
But it had a withered body,it was tiny and had shrivelled wings.

He expected that,at any moment,the wings would open to be able to support  the
butterfly's body.

Neither happened!

In fact the butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling around and was never
able to fly.

The man, in his kindness and his goodwill, did not understand that the
restricting cocoon and the struggle required for the butterfly to get through
the tiny opening,were God's way of forcing fluid from the body of the
butterfly into its wings,so that it would be ready for flight.

If God allowed us to go through our life without any obstacles,it would
cripple us.

I asked for Strength.
And God gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.
And God gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.
And God gave me a Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage..
And God gave me Obstacles to overcome.
I asked for Love..
And God gave me Troubled people to help.
I received Nothing I wanted.
But I received Everything I needed".