By profession I'm a teacher and know well that these days pupils teach us
more than we teach them :) But let me share how Issac, a 3year old kid
taught me - How to trust Jesus fully!

Previous month I was attending Kerygma course at Emmaus, the Spiritual
Center Ernakulam. It was a 2 days programme. First day after dinner, I went
to the dormitory to take something. The room was dark; but I didn't find it
necessary to switch on the light since a dim light was there from the next
room. But at a glance the dormitory was dark.

I went inside and then at the door side, Issac and his friend came and
loudly they reported to me "Its dark, its dark"
I understood they are afraid of darkness that's why they are repeating the
same. I turned to them, their face was visible to me since they were
standing in the room side where there is light. But for them mine was not
clear. Simply to know their mind I said : " Those who love Jesus will not
fear darkness and those who are fearless will come to me across this
darkness"

They both looked each other & I encouraged them. Issac, after a thought, ran
towards me loudly calling His name -"Eshooo" (Jesus) and rapped on my legs.
The other boy astonished and again repeated "Its darkness" and turned away
to the other room.............

I was thinking, When Jesus is asking us to do something 'Adventurous' in our
lives how are we behaving? Like Issac or other boy???
Issac is only 3 year old, but he knows how to run in that dark way calling
HIS name. Yes we have to think it over, How we are???

One thing is sure, God is faithful, at the end of our adventures journey of
life we will meet Him, He will be there to recieve us. But its our choice
whether to take the dark, narrow, throny ways by calling His name or avoid
it by taking the way of the world.....

We have to think, We have to choose....

Praise God!

Priya Joseph
Cochin

About Issac, he is my prayer group member, S/o John Wilfred and Annie
John, both are well known to Joynetters.