From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:owner-joynet@;jesusyouth.org]
On Behalf Of Rubina John
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 10:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Priya Joseph
Subject: Re: [JOYnet] "The Imaginary Cross"

Yeaah, thats absolutely true. I've experienced the 'power of the
imaginary cross'. I remember when i was small my mum used to draw an
imaginary cross on my forehead as well as my siblings before going to
bed & later when we grew up we used to draw the same on each other's
forehead. As Priya mentioned we really can experience the wonderful
protection of our Saviour.
Nice to know that JOYnet(sorry, WE) are celebrating our 4th birthday.
Lets all praise God for this wonderful gift. Its really nice to be a
part of God's own love community.
PRAISE THE LORD!!
Rubina John
South Africa.
Priya Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:One day I was with my friend; in
between our chat her kid demanded a little
water. She opened the tap and before giving that to the baby she put an
Imaginary Cross on it.
I wondered and asked : "Why have you done that?"
"Ohhh, Its simply to give protection to my kid"
I too agreed, since I know well about Cochin corporation water.

Days passed........ The way which I used to go to school was an area
where
we can find many street dogs. About dogs -I'm too much scared about this
species. My fear of dog is proverbial, my friends and relatives used to
tease me for that. Really an area where I needed inner healing :)
There were many times these street dogs came near to me, blocked my way
and
even tried to lick my feet. I wanted to help myself out from these dogs
but
was helpless as there was no other option to reach school.

After a week, somehow "The Imaginary Cross" of my friend came to my
mind. I
decided to try that method. Nextday, as I was going school I saw a dog
coming from a distance. Yes the same one which excorted me the previous
day
to the school premises ; Suddenly I put an "Imaginary Cross" on its
forehead.

My friends you won't believe, that dog didn't disturb me that day. My
confidence doubled and I began to use the same method every morning when
go to school.

Now a days where ever I face problems or where ever I need protection or
when ever I lack courage I put Imaginary Cross on my problems, on my
things, and even on the other person....
Its very simple to draw an Imaginary Cross, but the confidence and
protection it gives is immense. You too can try this method and find out
the
difference!

Annie Berly, Thanks a lot for teaching me this wonderful method!

Praise God!

Priya Joseph
Cochin

To get a standard help message on the list services send a mail to
To get a standard help message on the list services send a mail to