Dear Joynetters, The Joynet is God's dragnet. Jesus is commissioning
 people to ministry and God experience through this net. This is one of
its kind in the world as I understand. The Month of October is a
milestone for joynet. It is a giant  leap for Jesus and his youth. We
have now crossed  One thousand in membership and on the 22nd of October
it is the Fourth Birthday of this fellowship. Praise the Lord. Jesus
ministered to each of us through the others via this medium. It is a
proof that the net can be a Holy Medium as well. If this medium could be
used for mere communication and business and other erronious,
motivational purposes, this is also a  God anointed medium  to Bless each
other with the sign of the cross. The imaginary cross can penetrate any
thickness. The sign that is oppossed, is the Cross and the cross is a
sign and not only an imaginary one. It ( the sign of the cross) is real
and powerful,  it is  real and the power of the redeeming Christ. Cross
is our salvation. It is in our lives. We need to carry the cross . Jesus
has commanded "he must forget himself, carry his cross and follow me" Mk
8.34, to be redeemed. We have to pay the price for salvation. It never
comes easy. Jesus didnt do th! at. He died on the cross for our salvation
and he has commanded us to bear our cross in life.  We have experienced
today how the Holy Cross, the sign of our redemption has become
the  topic of discussion on its fourth Birthday. Happy  Fourth Birthday
to Joynet. May God Bless each Joynetter on its Fourth BirthdayLet us
rejoice and sing praises to the Lord. Please remember the people who are
in retreat in New Zealand. Your prayers are the support for me, a member
of the joynet in sharing the Word of God wiith the New Zealanders. God
Bless you Fr Thomas Mathew/Pastor/JoynetNew Zealand