Hi..,

Its very amazing to hear from our Vipin and the way Lord is directing
towards the core of MGU.The singnificance of Vipins role is clear and so
let us pray that they could move the key leaders of the University.I
think if we could proclaim Christian values in this group and lead then
to Jesus, there will be a tremendous change in the campus
atmosphere.Since Vipin is leading the session,he is the role model for
them,May the Lord bless him to do it .

[IMAGE]keep in touch[IMAGE] Love from Jesus & Dexon.