Hello!  I come to you today with a request for Prayers.  This weekend 29
college students will be going on the SEARCH retreat.  It is an AWESOME
Catholic retreat that is held at Penn State.   The retreat is conducted
by students who have all ready gone on the retreat.  We have speakers,
cooks (thats me =), musicians, we have a prayer thon conducted at campus
while the retreat is going on by students who have gone on the retreat
and not on team.  This retreat changes many peoples life.  It has allowed
many people to hear the call of God's voice.  Yet the Priest who started
this retreat has moved on to another school and we don't have the
Spiritual Support from the Priests we have now.  Usually we have the
retreat every Fall and Spring semester, but this year we are only having
it this Fall.  We need this retreat to be powerful and this is where you
guys play a role.  I have seen the power of Prayer work in our gro! up.
I want you guys to Pray for all those going on this retreat and
especially for the Priests at Penn State.  Please pray for the Team
members and for the SEARCHers that God might move their hearts in a very
special way.  PRAY!  Offer Masses and Rosaries and if you can fast!
Let's Move Mountains with Our FAITH and Let GOD'S Kingdom REIGN this
weekend!  Thank you in advance for your prayers.  May the GOOD LORD bless
all of you!

~Love and Prayers in Jesus Mary & Joseph

Leena Philip

[IMAGE] GOD LOVES YOU!