hiii my dear bros and sis

i am from chengannur engg college. our jesus youth campus team is
conducting a three day retreat for this zone .this is our first programme
.please do pray that we all work according to the will of god and bring
glory to his name....plz do pray specially for the mobilization team and
the finance team..............plz keep in mind that this is our first
programme and we need all ur prayers.....

       love in christ

           joe