Dear Friends,

Thomason and Robinson were really good friends. Once Thomason asked have u ever experienced our Lord presence. Robinson gladly said to him dear, I am experiencing his presence every moment. You too are experiencing, but you are not bothered, I can clear you, just think afterwards, how He is loving and caring us.

As u know my sisters birthday was on last Tuesday. I went to the city to buy her some gifts while I am returning I get in to a bus, there, I saw our Antony passing thru, seeing him I just jump out. Bus also left the station, the funniest thing was that he was not Antony. That time I yelled too. Afterwards, I came to know, how my loving Lord loves and cares me, you know, the bus from I step down ends up with an accidents. It was a big thing. Just take some of the simple things in our daily life . In our daily works when we are overloaded sometimes our friends help us to carry out the works or give some good tips to tackle the situations, that moment we mostly says “God has sent you here” have you eer think whose hands was really behind that Thomason it is his Works only. He knows how to make me and you a tool.

We can see how many of them goes daily in cars and buses, in some stages of your life, in emergencies, you asked lift in a cab and getting the same at the right moment or some one who knows us invite you to join with them and taking to the destinations safely is all you to understand the work of our Loving Father. He knows what we want, and He knows how to make good plan for us. Dear, just think, how much you owe to our loving Lord. The life will not be enough for us to thank Him for his daily doing. So dear feel his presence and act accordingly.

Sajeev
Kuwait