Hallo everyone,
I would like to get in touch with any of the Chennai Jesus Youth,because
I will be coming there to join in Bharat Overseas Bank,opposite TVS
Chennai and right next to IOB regional office Chennai and I think behind
an HDFC Bank branch building  196, Anna Salai.I will be arriving on
31st  as we were told to join on or before 1st November.Till 3/4/5th
November I will be staying at the house of a family friend(Saidapet)  ie
till I find alternative accomodation.When I had come for the Interviews
I had stayed at  a Lodge in Triplicane area ,so I hope to find
accomodation there itself as I am familiar with the surroundings area.I
will be trying to find accomodation on my own,but if any of you there
have advice on where to stay ,it is more than welcome,if there are any
vacant Jesus Youth places even better.Even if you cannot advice on
accomodation please try to contact me in the evenings at the house in
Saidapet-Phone: 2300408,just ask for Milan or just mail me any contact
numbers to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  mail JY  meeting times too
One of the bank phone numbers is: 852 2983,though i wouldnt advice
calling there as I am not so sure where will be there.Please ask for
Joseph Thomas ,one of the new CA's who joined.
Please do mail me with contact details as soon as possible.I would like
to get integrated soon into Chennai JY ie as long as im there,so please
mail.Jobin(Nippo batteries) are
you there?I thing you are in Chennai.
Lots of Love in Jesus
Milan