Dear friends in Christ,

     Hail Jesus King!

     Fr.Mathew Naickamparambil, V.C & Team, Potta will
be conducting a 'BIBLE  CONVENTION' in Bangalore in
the first week of November.  The details reg. venue,
date and time is as follows :

DATE     :   1st to 4th November (Friday to Monday)

VENUE    :   LOGOS  RETREAT  CENTRE
             29, Logos Nagar, P.B.No.4326,
             Babusahibpalaya,
             Bangalore-560 043.
             Tel. No. 080-5451252 / 5454748

TIME     :   9.00 A.M  to  5.00 P.M

     Requesting Joynetters in Bangalore to inform your
relatives and friends about this Convention.   I also
request all our Joynetters world-wide to pray for the
success of this Bible Convention.

     In HIS grip and grace,

            (Thomas)
         Bangalore, India