Praise the Lord!!

Dear joynetters!

it's been a long time since i have contributed anything to the joynet...... pls pray 4
m and my uni mates as our study load is increasing tremedously everyday.......

    GOD IS LIKE.........
             A fifth grade teacher in a Christian school asked her class to look at TV
commercials and see if they could use them in some way to communicate ideas about God.
Here are some of the results:

  BAYER ASPIRIN
             He works miracles.

 a FORD
            He's got a better idea.

 COKE
            He's the real thing.

 HALLMARK CARDS
           He cares enough to send His very best.

 TIDE
          He gets the stains out that others leave behind.

 GENERAL ELECTRIC
          He brings good things to life.

 SEARS
          He has everything.

 ALKA-SELTZER
          Try him, you'll like Him.

 SCOTCH TAPE
          You can't see him, but you know He's there.

 DELTA
         He's ready when you are.

 ALLSTATE
         You're in good hands with Him.

 VO-5 Hair Spray
         He holds through all kinds of weather.

 DIAL SOAP
        Aren't you glad you have Him. Don't you wish everybody did.

the U.S. POST OFFICE
        Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet nor ice will keep Him from His appointed
destination.

Take Care

Have Fun

God Bless U

Love in Christ

Mable Mathew

london

Post your ad on Yahoo! India Autos.Check out the used Maruti, Fiat and Ford models on
sale now.