PRAISE THE LORD

Dear Joy netters, There is something i want to share with u. I remember a lot of
little things that have touched me deeply during the Capus conference. Some of those
are the many small talks given by CC chettan. One of them goes like this:

Do u know why Jesus has told us that we should be the salt of this earth?

Well, if one happens to get into his mouth a handful of salt, what would happen? he
would obviously run for water.

It is our foremost duty to proclaim the Good News. When we do this, we are literally
putting a handful of salt into people.

Whe they take us in, first thing they will do is spit us out,

LET THEM SPIT US OUT, BUT THEN THEY WILL RUN FOR THE WATER OF LIFE.

Their thirst will only be quenched when they find Jesus and accept Jesus as their Lord
and Saviour.

With lots of love and prayers,

Ur brother in Christ,

Dencil.