Dear Friends,

Jim a great magician well known for his magical shows backed all most all
the trophies wherever he participated.  As the time went thru his shows
also improved too. He slowly started judging himself as a great magician
who knows everything; I almost completed all the chapters of magic. Lot
of changes came in his life,  One day while doing a show taking a pot &
covered with a black cloth  he said I am going to change to a bunch of
flower, he spoke something and opened, nothing happened, a very simple
thing according to the books he doesn’t understand what’s happening he
repeated the saying he said in his mind I am trying what I have learned
from text  and used to do, with in split of seconds everything went wrong
he was forced to cu! t the show,  his fans began to curse him he was so
sadden by the thought.

He needs a relaxation to have a new beginning in life. So he decided to
leave to his sister’s house. There, he learned a lesson that too from a
little boy what he missed in the daily run. He saw his sister’s a son
though a little boy not even know how to pray offer his  pray to our
Loving Lord in his ways, my loving Lord help me out in all my ways, fill
me with ur Spirit to remind me all what I have learned and  to learn
easily.  Come to my school as a friend of mine.  That time he understood
he was nothing, I have not learned the basics, he regretted the past, the
next moment the famous magician kneeled down.

Friends, never judge ourselves give thanks to Him for what we have and
always ask the guidance of our loving Lord and our Loving Mother.

Sajeev

Kuwait