A smile costs nothing,
But gives much.
It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give it.
It takes but a moment,but the memory of it lasts forever.
A smile creates happines in the home,
fosters goodwill in the business,
brings rest to the weary,
cheer to the discouraged,
sunshine to the sad,
and is nature's best antidote for trouble.
Yet it cannot be brought,begged,borrowed or stolen,
for it is something that is of no valueto anyone until it is given away.
Some people are too tired of to give a smile.
Give then one of yours,
as no one needs a smile so much as one who has none to give.

-source:-Pauline publications,Mumbai-

Yes Dear friends our smile is very much precious.
I'll share one of my experience in my next mail.Till then God Bless You all.
With lots of love and prayers in Jesus,
Ligi Monica,
Irinjalakuda.
Kerala,