Dear Joy netters,

Thanks for ur valuable prayers.

My Training is finished last day. It was very good for me.

Thanks to Living God Jesus Christ.

With the Love of  Jesus

Jose.

>From: "dr.jomon" >To: >Subject: Re: [JOYnet] Prayer Request. >Date: Sat,
2 Nov 2002 19:47:38 +0530 (India Standard Time) > >praying hard for you >
dr.jomon cherian > angamaly >-------Original Message------- > >From: Jose
Fernandas >Date: Thursday, October 31, 2002 09:08:26 PM >To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: [JOYnet] Prayer Request. > >Dear Joy
Netters, Saturday i am going to our Head office in Abudhabi for >training
for 3days. I don't know what will happen there.I am scare about >this
thing. So please pray for me. With love in JesusJose.(Dubai) >
to the list visit >http://www.jesusyouth.org/joynet/join >To get a
standard help message on the list services send a mail to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] >In case of any issue related to the mailing
list contact >[EMAIL PROTECTED]