dear all in Jesus

what can we all do a help for this guy.shall we all pray a small prayer
"Hi Lord, we lift Micheal to you. Lord first and foremost please do see that he gets a
cool mind that says "The Lord is my sheperd I shall not be in want". Lord help him to
start his studies with you, study with u, help him memorise, write the exam with him,
help him to pass."
Amen

please mathew I would advise u to have a mind and say many times "The Lord is my
sheperd I shall not be in want" and "I can do all things through christ who
strengthens me". Beleive in Jesus and ask him to help u out.

before u start say a short prayer "See Lord I cannot do this all alone. Please do send
ur spirit to help me."start and u will see miracles.
Do not worry about the exams. See that there also u invite Lord to sit by ur side and
help u out.He will come and dear Mathew u would have "Tasted and seen that the Lord is
good"

with love and prayers
shobith
coimbatore