Dear brothers & sisters in christ,

                   Two days before  I have posted a prayer request for my RN
exam.Today was my exam & by the grace of our dear Lord I passed the same.Praise
God,Thank God.I was sure that there are so many brothers & sisters to pray for me.I
could feel that strength during my exam .Minimum questions to be answered was 75 & our
lord was so good that He passed me within that 75 questions.This is not my merit But
ONLY HIS GRACE & BLESSINGS.I received lot of mails personally & those mails really
strengthened me.Thank you all for all your prayer support & blessings.

With love & prayers,

Sydna Sebastian,Newyork