hello sis and bros
   i thankyou for all the  prayer support you gave us( jy college of engg,
chengannur).our retreat was a great expirience to all of us especially those who were
behind it.i want to share u that the only way to do any thing is to surrender it to
god and ask for his guidence with the innocence of a child .just as a child ask or
talk to his father.lord will surely hear our prayers
 love in jesus
  jomina