All my dear ones,

I have a prayer request. I feel weird that I have been loosing too many
things for the past few weeks. I have been noticing this since I have
lost my watch which was very favor to me. I lost it while I was walking
from the parking lot to my work. That time I thought just the strap was
loose and I lost it. But....follwing that I been loosing too many items.
Last Saturday I was holding my friend's college ID and after a little
while I lost it.  I have no idea what happened to it. Two days ago, I was
at home and had my cell phone in the jacket. To go to college, I steped
out from the house and walked to the car which was parked just outside of
my house. While I was in the car, I looked for the cell phone to make an
important phone call and I noticed that it's not with me. I looked
everywhere......inside my house...outside of my house....in the
car...everywehere....but I wasn't able to find it. (I feel like someone
is behind me & taking all my stuffs away......)!

I just feel very bad about what been happening to me. Because of this, I
am giving troubles to others also. May be it's because I am not cautious
enough - but happening it again and again making me feel so sad.

Is God trying to tell me something ? Is God is trying to teach me a
lesson? I don't know... Please remember me in your
prayers......pleaseeeeeeee........

Love and prayers, Rosy