** The Cake: a beautiful way to look at life **

Sometimes, don't we wonder "What did I do to deserve this", or "Why did
God
have to do this to me". Here is a God sent explanation!!!

A little boy is telling his Grandma how everything is going wrong.
School,
family problems, severe health problems, etc. Meanwhile, Grandma is
baking a
cake. She asks her grandson if he would like a snack, which, of course,
he
does. "Here, have some cooking oil." "Yuck" says the boy. "How about a
couple of raw eggs?" "Gross, Grandma!" "Would you like some flour then?
Or
maybe baking soda?" "Grandma, those are all yucky!" To which Grandma