From: "SHAJI JOSE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 11:29 AM
Subject: [JOYnet] Will God like this?

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

This is the clipping from BBC News.
Church officials say nearly 20,000 Christians have
already visited the Renewal Retreat Centre to pay
homage in front of the chapati, which has now been
mounted in a glass case, and to offer prayers.

We should be very careful about these kinds of news
like

"pay homage in front of the chapati"

Our God does not like worshipping any images.
We  know what happened to the people during Moses time
when they worshipped idols.

Moreover nobody knows how Jesus Christ looks like.

Let us take this seriously that satan will try to
mislead people in many ways in the last days.

your brother in Christ,

Shaji Jose
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

To get a standard help message on the list services send a mail to