Hi JOYnetters,

Before we send any mails to JOYnet, please make sure that
your mail will help people to grow in Jesus Christ.  Avoid sending
any other types of mails.  There are lot of e-mails and web sites
which is attacking Jesus and church.   The best thing we can do
is ignore them and pray for the people who are behind it.
There is no point in discussing about it.  We will end up in
giving unnecessary publicity to it.   Also, discussing about
the mistakes of priests and bishops is no way going to help
our spiritual life.  Pray for all the people especially for the
priests and Bishops.

thanks and regards,
Mathew Joseph
Bangalore, India.