Dear All,

I am extreemly happy and thank God for giving me a chance, to attend
KAIROS-2002 and meet and share with you all. Also I thank all of you
(Not mentioning any name, It is there in mind.) for arranging and
organizing it in such a wonderful way.

It has given me real chance for evaluatiing the Jesus Youth within
me. Yes! I got the opertunity to some extent to

  * Experience and accept the GOD EXPERIENCE in you all,
  * Have new outlook to see people and respond to the facts,
  * Understand my faults and correct it,
  * See the Open way Ahead for us to do things for HIS Kingdom etc...
  * To give my little comments to make the JYA more active and alive.
   (I know, some of my commts. were a headache!!! for some of you and
     I would  like to say sorry for the same to all.)

I am sure you all must have gained much more than the above........

Let us continue to do our job for the Kingdom of GOD by fullfilling
the commitments we made there and by what everlittle things we could do
for the same.

We will be in touch and hopefully meet again at another occasion. I
request you all your prayers for me and my family.

You all are always welcome to share your thoughts and comments to me
on my email or on phone (480 375 6219 (off) or 480 451 0972 (res).

Thanks again with lots of prayers,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Scottsdale, AZ