hi friends  i want you all to pray for the JY UAE gathering on dec 2nd.
specially for my husband who is attending a jy prog for the first time in
his life and i dont no wht he expects. he was saying me "let me see your
jy prog i have thought of some resolutions" i dont no what but iam happy
that he agreed to attend the prog bcoz it was my prayer from when i came
to dubai it took almost 1 year for the lord times to make my dream come
true. each time my jy friends called us for a prog he never agreed this
time he as agreed for the one day prog. pleas pray he as wonderful exp in
the programm. i never use to force him to prayer meetings i use to always
share my jy exp and about joynet to him. keep him , my little one growing
in my womb and me in your prayers. regards jancyjoshi dubai