Have you been asking?
I asked God to take away my pain.
God said, No.  It is not for me to take away, but for u to give it up.
I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
God said, No.  Her spirit was whole, her body was only temporary.
I asked God to grant me patience.
God said No.  Patience is a by-product of tribulations;
It isn't granted, it is earned.
I asked God to give me happiness.
God said, No.  I give you blessings.  Happiness is up to you.
I asked God to spare me pain.
God said No.  Suffering draws you apart from wordly Cares and brings
you closer to me.
I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said No.  You must grow on your own, but I will prune you to
make you fruitful.
I asked for all things that I might enjoy life.
God said, No.
I will give you life so that you may enjoy all things.
I asked God to help me to love others, as much as He loves me.
God said.....
Ah, finally you have the idea.

God bless all those have asked.
Juliana