Hi freinds,

Prejomy, your sharing is really beautiful and touching... Thanks for sharing
this with us. Like you we also start praying for more sufferings, at least we try to
be happy in our daily suffering, thanks for teaching this lesson.

Jancy Joshy's stories also really interesting. We hope your husband attened the
Jesus youth program and he is happy about that.

When I read KG Mathews mail I remember our bangalore JOY net gathering. We
all were really happy to see the real face of that 30 joynetters. That time we found
our Mathew (Joynet cordinator) so younger than we thought, after getting his advises
we thought he is an old animator, but we found he is just in his 40's. Then there
were so many interesting finding that days.....

One small suggestion is it is very difficult to identify every one from email address so
please make sure you write your name and place with each mails you send to joynet,

Hope more guys will start wiring there experiences in joynet,

Luv, Suresh
Colombo, Sri lanka