Dear Friends,
        As we know these are the days the joynetters in different nations become more
close through national gatherings and other such events. Why not the "joynetters" in
the USA at least come to know each other, before we even think of coming together,
which we may plan in a long term.  So here is what I propose : all those who are
members of the joynet, including the members of JYA, please send a reply to me in my
personal id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The mail shall include your name, present address, tele.no, how long you have been in
the 'net', profession (optional), married / single; if married the name of the partner
+ children if any, where in Kerala are you from, and what ministry / zone did you
belong to in India in JY. I think that is enough for a good database for now. OK, Let
us start with the true JY spirit and do it in one week. Once I get all the names I
will coordinate them and send to all so that we can know each other and think of
something more. God bless.
Fr. Thomas Tharayil
Teaneck,NJ,USA

**** Warning: The information contained in this message is privileged and CONFIDENTIAL
and is intended only for the use of the addressee above.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
taking of any action in reliance on the content of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.