Dear all,

KERYGMA is a Greek word means Initial Gospel Proclamation. This word has been 1st used by Pope John Paul II. KERYGMA is the core content of Bible. This is the one, which is proclaiming everywhere. This can be proclaimed in 5 minutes or in 5 days or so. In Retreat Centers, the proclamation is the same but going deeply in its each sentence. But for Evangelization, the full KERYGMA has to be proclaimed. Whenever I struggle in my Spiritual Life, I say KERYGMA to myself and immediately can feel the situation is changing. I suggest you to “Come and See and Taste the love of God”

The KERYGMA is

“GOD LOVES EACH ONE OF US – PERSONALLY, UNCONDITIONALLY AND DEEPLY AT ALL TIMES. THY WILL IS THAT WE SHOULD EXPERIENCE THIS LOVE PERSONALLY IN ITS FULLNESS AND SHALL LIVE BY SHARING THIS WITH OTHERS.

BECAUSE OF OUR SINS, WE ARE UNABLE TO EXPERIENCE THIS LOVE TOWARDS US AT ALL TIMES. TO SAVE US FROM OUR SINS ONLY, JESUS HAD BORN 2000 YEARS AGO FROM VIRGIN MARY AND HAS CRUCIFIED, DIED AND ROSE AGAIN. THUS JESUS BECAME OUR SAVIOR BY HIS DEATH, LORD BY HIS RESURRECTION AND MESSIAH BY ANOINTMENT.

IF WE BELIEVE IN JESUS BY REPENTING OUR SINS, AND PROCLAIM JESUS AS OUR SAVIOR, LORD & MESSIAH; AS OFFERED, HE WILL GIVE HIS HOLY SPRIT. TO RECEIVE THE HOLY SPRIT, WE SHOULD THIRST AND PRAY TO JESUS.

WHEN THE HOLY SPRIT COMES UPON US, HE WILL TEACH US EVERYTHING AND REVEAL THE TRUTH THAT SETS US FREE. BY THEN WE WILL REALIZE THE LOVE OF GOD, INFILL WITH THIS LOVE OURSELVES AND AFTER IT WILL OVERFLOW. THIS OVERFLOWING LOVE ENABLES US TO LOVE OTHERS AS OUR OWN WHICH MAKES A LOVING COMMUNITY (FELLOWSHIP) CREATING THE KINGDOM OF GOD. THUS OUR BELOVED ‘GOD’S WILL’ SHALL BE FULFILLED.”

The KERYGMA can be give to anybody (both re-evangelization and new evangelization) and in each sentence we can add parables, testimonies, experiences etc.

There is an evangelization course conducting by Prof. C.C.Alicekutty (Alicekuttychechi) and they can be contacted in the following address.

The General Co-ordinator
Catholic School of Evangelization
Emmaus
HMT Colony, Kalamassery