dear joynetters

hope you are all doing well. its been a long time since i checked my mail and read any
of your letters because i've been really busy with trying to finish writing up my
thesis. and i think i've been mising out on alot of blessings. i really need your
pryaers now dear friends. my thesis is finished. but there seems to be so many
obstacles that keep jumping into my path.

right now i'm so frustrated. i have burnt the whole thing on cd and was hopimng to
give it to my supervisors today. however, for some strange reason, the printer won't
print it, and it says "insufficinet memory to display the font" or something likethat.
i tried on many computers in our dept. none of them are working. noiw its past 11 pm
and i'm frantic. i need to give them this by tomoro otherwise i won't be able to go
home even next week, and my mummy is at home alone right now waiting for me. i'm
trying to convert it to pdf files, incase that will help, but i went to the lab where
the computer having that facility is, and guess what? none of thekeys that are meant
to open it, are working. i just don't know what to do. the first thing that came to
mind was, tell joynetters to pray. so that's what i'm doing. i'm just trusting God to
find me a solution. pls pray.

love in JEsus

sheril