Hi friends.....

As i always says i know no prayer goes unheard. The response was overwhelming
to my panic call !!!! And the response from GOD is simply inexplicable. I'm
more at peace than i was ever  'fore. May this is what they say, the peace
that paseth understanding !!!! I will get back to u personally to all those
who have responded.  will be coming back to you people with detailed report
soon. The people who have come here are very nice and simple. They are happy
with us. God has arranged everything marvelously........ I came late office so
gotta get on with my work.

Pls continue  praying for us....
 luv and thanks
vimal