Dear Friends,  For our global prayer,  Friday is a good day and the time
is also good.  Even without seeing Calvins suggestions, I was thinking in
the same line of time.  so I and my small prayer group here in Canada
will be praying at 7.30 a.m (Eastern Time/Canada).  The others can do the
same according to their time.  Prayer against terrorist is a good
intention.  Thank you.  Fr.Sebastian Arikat/Pastor/Joynet

>From: "Calvin Johnson" >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: [JOYnet] Time fixed for the prayer >Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:26:35 -0800 > >Dear Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST
>         The date for fasting and prayer has been confirmed as
>20th(coming Friday). There >were 3 main intentions put forward by our
friends. All of them are >equally important. But, since many had the
opinion of praying for a >single intention at this time and similar
prayers can >be carried out in the future, we can confirm the single main
intention as >prayer for terrorist >brothers. Moverover, it was backed by
the fact that the thought occured >to Sanju a week back. I too had a
similar thought a week back and like >Sanju I also neglected it. But
after >last Sunday's HOLY MASS, the thought struck me again, as I
swithced on my >pc.                        Regarding the time for the
global prayer, no >one suggested the time. So, I prayed >and fixed the
time as 6:00pm IST on 20th. The approximate timings for >other regions of
the >world are as follows:- G.M.T 12:30pm, UAE 4:30pm, Chicago 6:30am,
>colombo 6:30pm, >Johannesburg 2:30pm, Kuala Lampur 8:30pm, Kuwait
3:30pm, Ottawa 7:30 am, >Singapore 8:30pm, Auckland 1:30 am(saturday,DST
maybe considered). The >rest of the regions can get their respective
timings from the link
>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
>I request the JY core team members to handle the drafting of the prayer
>for this >event. Please, document the 10-mins prayer, as early as
possible. If we >all get it ready >by wednesday evening, we can
distribute it to our other JY friends who do >not have access >to Joynet.
Thus, we can get more friends in our prayer circle at that >particular
time. We can also give them the time for prayer. Expecting an >early
response from the JY core team. With love and prayers, >your brother in
CHRIST,  >Calvin Johnson >
to the list visit >http://www.jesusyouth.org/joynet/join >To get a
standard help message on the list services send a mail to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] >In case of any issue related to the mailing
list contact >[EMAIL PROTECTED]