my dearest joyful friends

for those of you who have been following the saga of my thesis preparation on joynet
that has been over flowing the past couple of days :) i just want to let you know that
God helped me print out all my stuff perfectly last night and today, it is bound and
looking like a  real thesis finally! Praise God! and now i am going to submit it.
thank you so much esp to those who kept responding and encouraging. and for all those
who prayed for me. knowing that joynet cares means alot to me.

i also thank the Lord for our new JY core team members and pray that God will
strengthen them for Joynet.

To all of you who will be spending christmas away from home and family, i pray that
God will keep you close to His heart and that you will not feel the pangs of
loneliness this christmas. I have always maintained that Christmas is the most
beautiful season of the year, and is meant for sharing. sharing with family. As i pack
up and prepare to go home, at the end of the year, to celebrate christmas with my mom
at home, i would like to wish my joynet family a most memorable and significant
christmas, full of love, sharing and joy! i also pray for broken homes right now, that
people will be united in HIs love. although i don't come from a broken family, my dad
and younger sister are in India at the moment spending chrstmas together, and mummy
and i miss them both alot. so i can imagine how terrible it must be.

I will surely join the prayer on friday at 2.30pm south african time. I may have to
unsubscribe from joynet before i leave but it is because i may not be able to check
mail as regularly at home. once again, wishing all of you a wonderful christmas.
Primeson, heres' wishing you a gorgeous birthday today. Happy birthday to Suma, Siby,
Hedy and Martin too! Thank you for being vessels of God's love to all of us at joynet.
May God Bless you all!

with much love in Jesus

Sheril Daniel

Grahamstown, South Africa