Prayer for the terrorists http://jesusyouth.org/joynet/dec20.html
Dear Joynetters,

First of all I would like to thank Calvin and Anita for taking initiative and putting
forward such a noble intention.

I just wanted to share my experience.  Well when I heard the time for India i.e. 6.00
p.m. I was a bit sad because usually I am in office till 7.30 p.m. daily.  So spending
even ten minutes in between such hectic work seemed to be impossible for me.  So as
soon as I got up in the morning while doing my personal prayer I spent 10 minutes
extra and prayed the prayer sent by Anita ( I had taken a printout with me and also
gave it to my husband.)

I am a person who finds it very difficult to fast for the whole day.  But today I
prayed to the Lord to help me take this commitment and now I am testifying that he did
help me not only to fast properly but also to be in the fellowship of the Holy Spirit
and pray for our brothers who are led astray.

While working I rarely look towards the watch so the chances of remembering to pray at
6.00 p.m. sharp was very bad.  But by Gods grace my eye's fell on the clock exactly 1
minute before 6.00 p.m. and I also was able to contact my husband in time to remind
him also to spend some time in prayer.

Just as Mathew said - Let us start praying like this more often, this way through
prayers we can bring God's kingdom on earth.

My sugession is that let us keep this time fixed for everyday and each day probably a
new intention could be prayed over.  The advantage of this is that already we have
communicated for today's intention which people will easily remember.

More people who are not part of Joynet can also be included by communicating to them
in person - locally - I am sure we donot lack intentions through out the world.  Maybe
in the begening of every week a mail stating the intentions of each day for that week
could be sent to Joynet.  Suppose even if we donot know the intention, those persons
could probably surrender the intention unknow to them and pray in tounges.

Just as the saying goes - A family that prays together - stays together. Maybe our
Jesus Youth family to be strong has to pray together.  Let Joynet be a reason for that.

Above mentioned are only my thoughts and suggestions.  All are invited to contribute
to this.

With lots of love and Prayers,

Smitha Thomas ( and Thomas Philip)

Ahmedabad
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy the best in Movies at http://www.videos.indiatimes.com
Now bid just 7 Days in Advance and get Huge Discounts on Indian Airlines Flights. So
log on to  http://indianairlines.indiatimes.com and Bid Now !