Prayer for the terrorists http://jesusyouth.org/joynet/dec20.html
Dear Joynet friends,

Yesterday, we had UAE Jesus Youth service team meeting from 10am to 4.30pm in Sharjah at the house of a JY Bose from Kothamangalam. We had decided to end the meeting with the prayer for terrorists.

As Mr Bose did not have a printer to take a printout of the prayer we decided to ask him to write down the prayer. But on seeing the long prayer we shifted our prayer venue to the computer terminal and used prayer straight from the computer -- virtual prayer.

It was a great time praying for a very real purpose which threatens the whole humanity. As many of our friends desire let us try to repeat it frequently for different intentions.

Thank you, Calvin, Antia, Sanju, Stanly and all who contributed to make this virtual plan a reality. God bless you all.
With love and prayers
Joseph Lonth
Duabi, UAE