Congratulations, Jose Achayan for this initiative.
I am sure that this will help all the JOYnetters.
Sending individual prayer requests to prayernet
and then having the consolidated mail in JOYnet
has many advantages.
We will get  a single mail of prayer requests which we can
take print and use in our group.

The number of mails coming to JOYnet will decrease.
This helps people who has problem in receiving 'too many'
mails.
Once again, Congrats to Jose achayan for
all the efforts you are putting for this ministry.

Mathew Joseph
India.