>dear loving Joynetters, >Hope this would find you fine. During this
Christmas >season, Jesus whispers in my heart to extend to you a >cordial
invitation to A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. Please >come to it and we shall
meet each other there. The >details of the celebration are given below.
>Guest of Honor: Jesus Christ >Date: Everyday. Traditionally, December
25, but He’s >always around, so the date is flexible…. >Time: Whenever
you’re ready. (Please don’t be late or >you’ll miss out on all the fun!)
>Place: In your heart… He’ll meet you there. (You’ll >hear Him knocks.)
>Attire: Come as you are…grubbiness is okay. He’ll be >washing our
clothes anyway. He said something about >new white robes and crowns for
everyone who stays till >the last. >Tickets: Admission is free. He’s
already paid for >everyone…. (He says you wouldn’t have been able to
>afford it anyway… it costs Him everything He had.) But >you do need to
accept the ticket!! >Refreshments: New wine, bread, and a far-out drink
He >calls “Living Water” followed by a supper that >promises to be out of
this world! >Gift Suggestions: Your life. He’s one of those people >who
already have everything else. (He’s very generous >in return though. Just
wait until you see what He has >for you!) >Entertainments: Joy, Peace,
Truth, Light, Life, Love, >Real Happiness, Communion with God,
Forgiveness, >Miracles, Healing, Power, Eternity in Paradise,
>Contentment, and much more! (All ‘G’ rated, so bring >your family and
friends.) >R.S.V.P. Very important! He must know ahead so He can >reserve
a spot for you at the table. Also, He’s >keeping a list of His friends
for future reference. He >calls it the “Lamb’s Book of Life”. Party being
given >by His Kids (that’s us!!) >My dear loving friend, will you come
for the >celebration? With much love, I am looking forward to >the
greatest happiness of meeting you to share our >love and friendship once
again. See you there >dear………….! >HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BLESSED NEW
YEAR! >With much love, Fr.Sebastian Arikat > >