From: "seena George" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2002 3:13 AM
Subject: Re: [JOYnet] If any of you can help

Dear Joynetters,

Why not take this topic for our next intercession as an entire group. Not
only these 3 sisters , but I guess there are many more sisters suffering
under this evil. So let us all, take a day and time and pray for them as
well as for the others.

Nothing is impossible for God , and prayers work wonders when prayed with
faith.

Seena

Jesus Loves You. ----Original Message Follows---- From: "Alfred Samji"

I found the below mail I received for a prayer fellowship very disturbing
and have put if forward to you all, for all of you to see if any of you
can help these 3 girls in distress. You can correspond with the below
given email address to the sender for more details. God will bless you
all if they can be helped at this Holy season the anniversary of Christ's
coming to save each one of us. Praise the Lord & wish you all a Merry
Christmas.

Samji / Dubai -----Original Message----- From: Edwin Gomez
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Dear Brethren in Christ,

I need a special and very urgent prayer request for three young ladies
who are facing a very different trial in their life. And for safety
reasons I am addressing them as S.S., N.K. & S.M. During their school
days these ladies went to a cool bar to take some deserts and fruit
juices (all of them on different occasions). But some people with the
help of the shop owner mixed some drugs in the drink and took their nude
photos in their unconscious stage. Those people are the members of the
Gang who kidnap and sell ladies for prostitution. Now these people are
trying to black mail these ladies by showing these photographs for
selling these ladies to foreign brothel owners. At this moment we are
trying to get back those photos and negatives but a lot of gangsters are
involved and they had threatened us if we complain this to the police or
some other people in power they will edit this photo to a complete
pornographic photo and will publish it in web site and distribute it
freely to the people around. For the safety reasons I cannot explain more
in this request so in our helpless situation we need a miracle prayer
from you dear brethren, for The Almighty God to interfere and solve this
situation according to his Will. Requesting urgent Prayer Edwin Gomez A.