From: Fr Thomas Tharayil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JYA] Youth Retreat
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 02:41:44 +0000

My dear friends,
We are at the threshold of the long awaited youth retreat. The
Lord has already shown His abundance in answer to the prayers from all of
you. We expected to have 70 kids, and He has called 100!!!!! PRAISE THE
LORD!!!!! Still people are asking to come, but we have to stop absolutely
because of limitations.
Now, our responsibility is doubled. We have to intensify our
prayers for the retreat: all those whom the Lord has called to attend it,
those who share the word of God, those who do the intercession, the
priests who will celebrate the sacraments, the elders who will help in
personal sharing, who will help in transportation, arrangements of the
place, etc, etc.; all need much prayers.
Those of you are attending the retreat, please come with a strong
desire to experience the Lord in a new way. Those who are not able to
attend, please keep the retreat in your prayers these days. If you could
make it to Emmaus at any time during the retreat, please come and join
the full time intercession that will be going on there. Even if you are
unable to come there please pray in your places. THIS WILL BE A TIME OF
GREAT OUTPOURING OF GOD'S GRACES UPON THE JYA, AND WILL CAUSE A GREAT
REVIVAL. LET US JOIN HANDS WITH THE LORD.
Fr. Thomas Tharayil
NJ, USA

"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven"
[Matthew 5:14-16]

MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf