Hello Dear Friends,
Hope all of you are celebrated Christmas in a wonderful way..In Delhi also
we celebrated Christmas  .
During Christmas days lot of non Christians visiting cathedral Church ,so
past 4 years Jesus Youth make this season a great event .

So this year also we conducted an Exhibition(24th-26th) to share Jesus ,
we prepared three stalls in the Cathedral Compound ,

 1st stall is . Kerigma stall: (Basic Gospel message stall )In this stall
mainly presenting -Kerigma Today-Many people experienced God’s love and
accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour.

2nd stall is  Pro-life Stall :-through this stall we presented importance
of Life ,many people convinced that abortion is a sin .

3rd stall is Jesus Film- In this stall a continuous Jesus film show  in
Hindi –every 15 minutes (we edited it for  15 minutes show), all shows are
houseful (more than 300 people watched every 15 minutes) ,On 25th evening
Jesus Youth Music Ministry presented a Music Program also

 I like to share my personal experience also , I am staying  near a
village- Border of Delhi and Haryana. My working place is near this area.
My Mother and sister is also with me ,they reached here 5 months ago,
this is one of my dream that to live in a  village and to share Jesus. We
are the only Christian family in this place , Every day we intercede for
this people during our family prayer.
So this Christmas season we planned to celebrate Christmas in this village
, we prepared some sweat items and distributed neighboring houses , We
distributed some leaflets   also.
 I visited the house of a head of that area , he welcomed me and I give
him sweats and leaflets . We talk some general things of Christmas and it
leads us to the topic of spirituality
,then I started to share Kerigma , He said to me –Aap mere sath bytea  -ye
bath muje bahuth maja agya.(sit beside me-this matter is enjoying
me.)--because this is the Good News of great Joy for all people…(Lk. 2:10)
Holly spirit starts to working in him and I explained salvation through
Jesus and importance of accepting Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior.
He accepted this invitation. He become more Happy. (Please pray for him to
became a good Disciple of Christ because he can evangelize the whole
village very easily.)

God Bless You all …Wish you a Happy New Year…..

With  lot of  love & Prayer

Dilbet John / New Delhi

This Advent Season our sponsors are selling goods and services
you don't want to miss! Support our sponsors with your purchase
by clicking here. http://www.catholic.org/clife/advent/specials.php

This email was sent using FREE Catholic Online Webmail.
Please tell your family, friends and children about COL Webmail!
http://webmail.catholic.org/