Dear JY friends,

This is my first mail to JoyNet group....
So let me introduce myself first...
I am Naijo, working in TCS Bangalore.
My home town is in Thrissur( Mala ) , Kerala
Though I joined JoyNet around 6 months before I did not wrote any mail to
the group.
But definetly I used to read almost all the mails....and offcourse most of
the mails helped me to grow spiritually......

Wish you all and your family a very Happy, Joyful, Prosperous, Fabulous and
Successful  2003

May our Almighty God bless you & family and fulfill all your dreams which
are good for you according to Jesus.
May God's choicest gifts come to you.

With Luv & Prayer,

Naijo Kunjavara
The information contained in this message is likely to be confidential and may be
legally privileged.  The dissemination, copying or disclosure of this message or its
contents is strictly prohibited unless authorized by TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES.  It is
intended only for the person named as addressee.  If you have received this message in
error, please immediately return it to sender at the above address without retaining
any copy.  You may also contact on 91-080-2207506 the head of operations on this.