Dear Joynetters,

A VERY HEARTY NEW YEAR WISH FROM ALL OF US AT AROOR

We are also glad to inform that our Parish Feast is  been started
, it will end on the 1st of January 2003.

We are arranging a "PROLIFE EXIBITION" at our church premises on
the 31st dec and 1st january.

We request each of your valuble prayer support for the same.
with lots of prayers and love
on behalf of all of here at Aroor.
wijo peter