Hi all,

This Christmas was a special one for me too. As I was praying, suddenly a
huge realisation came upon me, ans it was at that moment that I saw my
littleness and the Awsome and big presence of our Lord. I felt like a
small insect in the presence of a great power, and yet that very power
was so full of love for me, I felt drenched in that grace. It was  a
beautiful  feeling and a fear and respect of the Lord came into my heart.
It was like I was seeing the reality. I had become used to the "loving
Lord" and had become casual in my attitude, fear and respect was almost
gone, He was my best friend and the feeling that "It is ok to be a little
wayward now, we can be better later" had come over me... I was getting
slack and lukewarm in my faith.... and it was this Christmas that opened
my eyes to what I was , and where I was in my walk with the Lord.

I felt that I should share this.

Seena

California, USA

Jesus Loves You.