Dear brothers/sisters,

      It is so sad to read these stories. Some of the
cases sound very inhumane. Just imagine one of our
brother / sister being subjected to the same
treatment. May God heal all their wounds and may His
precious blood cover the nations.

Sanju

Blore, India.

 --- Smiju Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi
friends,