Jesus Heals a Blind Beggar
  _____

"Son of David, have mercy on me !" Jesus stood still and ordered the man to
be brought to him; and when he came near, he asked him, "What do you want me
to do for you?" He said, "Lord, let me see again." Jesus said to him,
"Receive your sight; your faith has saved you." Immediately he regained his
sight and followed him, glorifying God; and all the people, when they saw it,
praised God.

Luke 18 : 39 - 43
  _____

May God Bless You this New Year season and Forever