My Dearest Friends In Jesus Christ,

                                                   Greetings of peace and joy of the
Lord and Master who binds us all together!! Jesus Youth, Mumbai is pleased to announce
Agape 2003, a 3 day  residential retreat prog from Jan 17th to Jan 19th 2003. The
Venue is Tabor Ashram. The Reg Fees is Rs 150. The prog is going to be in  Malayalam,
starts at 5p.m. on 17th and winds up on 19th  at 5p.m.

                                                       The Holy Spirit has been
assuredly working thru' each one of us who are organizing this prog, but we do need
each one of your special prayers. Tomorrow, 10th of Jan is prayer and fasting day, esp
interceding for Agape 2003. Pls storm the heaven with  your prayers so that everything
goes smoothly. Pls specially pray:

1) For the prog to be a success, that more 1000 souls be saved in the Name of Jesus.

2)For all the resource persons, Music Ministry, Audio-Visual Ministry, Intercessory
prayer groups, mobilisation team, decoration ministry.

3)For all the people coordinating this prog, all volunteers, all youth and people who
are going to attend this prog and their families too.

4) And, finally, pray that there may be a fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit in each
of the lives attending this prog.

In case, u would like to attend Agape, u can contact me on 9820794777 or Jijo
9820203314 or Joppen 9821460702. or u can reister directly on 17th at 4p.m.

     May our good Lord bless each one of you and your families abundantly with Lord's
wisdom. Prayers and blessings. Anna francis. Jesus Youth, Mumbai.