Hi JY's,

A very powerful testimony.  Sanju is right we have to face the world and
tell the world about the Good News - Jesus Christ, the only Saviour and not
be scared of the persecution cause Christ has gained a victory for us
already.  As Christians, He has placed a special mission on us to win souls
for Him.

Infact though I get a lot of opportunity in witnessing about Christ's love,
it is this fear that most of the time creates a block for me.  I know that
it is the will of Christ for all of us to proclaim the Good news in our
feild
of work and activities.  And denying this will of God is denying God
Himself.  We need to read a lot about the life of saints & ask for their
intercessions who will definitely inspire us and encourage us to be more
courageous specially when Christians are being persecuted world over.

I always make this prayer everyday "Christ make me Your instrument" cause I
feel that our worth is only if we are useful for Him otherwise our life is
worthless.  Also I would like to refer here the mail of Bensi Chacko - "Pala
achayan's Son".

Today as I was just pondering over something what one of my friend said
about me (it was a compliment) and as I was thinking suddenly a thought
occurred to me which I would like to share with you all - "Lord, I am only
dust but when Your hand is upon me then I am transformed into a Precious
Stone".

By ourselves we are nothing but when Christ is with us then we become like a
strong mountain who will never get defeated by any storm, lightening,
thunder or any adversity.

This is the promise of the Lord "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His
righteousness and all the rest shall be
given to you".  We need not worry what we will eat or drink or what will
happen or when this problem will stop or when our lives will be peaceful
because these things will be taken care by the Lord, they are for God to
worry.  What we have to worry is how can we be an instrument of God.
We should seek more opportunities where we can witness Christ's love to
those who don't know about the saving grace of the Lord and who have become
slaves to the evil one because of their weaknesses.  We have to tell them
the Good news that Christ has come to deliver them and then pray for them
but only praying is not enough, we have to evangelize.  If we are are
ashamed of Christ then He shall be ashamed of us too.

Let us pray to the Lord to bless us with immemse courage to witness Christ
in every area of our lives. Amen

Love & Prayers
Jennifer