dear joynetters,

I would like to know that wether there is any JY s living in Moscow who can help me
getting the census report of Old Soveit Union' I mean' from the year 1950's to
1990.This is for a study on Negative Inflation and  to know wether that was the cause
for their fall.As u all know that the world is facing Negative Inflation and that is
due to the fall in consumers  strength,that is the human being;and to my knowledge the
Soveits where the first to introduce family planning in mass and they where the first
to fall prey to it,They where the first to follow the word of the world instead of the
word of our god;God blessed the mankind to multiply and subdue the earth(gen 1-28) Now
mostly all the countrys in this universe is trying hard to overcome Negative
inflation,even Japan ,the U S.all of their godowns are filled with buffer stock of
food grains on a way to find a market and new and fresh food grains are produced in
every three months and the world is finding hard to stock it or !
to!
 give Suport price for the same to keep the purchase power of their people high; I
think that was the same problem that the soveits where facing on the time  of their
Dooms day ,now as you all know their beloved girl children are selling their flesh for
their daily living ,even in this poor country like India you can see soviet Women
finding their living through flesh trade;See what had happened to a country which did
not hear the word of god.

Let us pray to our heavenly Father  to forgive us and this whole world in not obeying
his Words

Sunny Kattukaren.
Buy the best in Movies at http://www.videos.indiatimes.com
Now bid just 7 Days in Advance and get Huge Discounts on Indian Airlines Flights. So
log on to  http://indianairlines.indiatimes.com and Bid Now !